Evening Activity Programme
Our next evening activity programme will run Wednesdays and Thursdays, please see below for times, dates and venues.
- Enrolment night took place on Wednesday 17/04/2019, at Harris Academy, 6 – 7pm.
- Two Pilates classes, 5 – 5:45pm and 6 – 6:45pm, will run from Blackness library for 8 weeks beginning Wednesday 01/05/2019. An additional Pilates class will run on Thursdays from Blackness library for 7 weeks from 02/05/2019.
- Spanish offers a 6 week block, running from Mitchell St centre at 5pm – 7pm from Wednesday 01/05/2019.
- Belly dancing runs for 9 weeks, from Harris Academy Dance Studio, 7pm – 8pm from Wednesday 01/05/2019.
- All other classes run from Harris Academy for 9 weeks, beginning 01/05/2019 from 6:30 – 8:30pm.
- Online course bookings feature is now closed for this term.
There are 9 classes on offer this coming block, to view a copy of the HERA spring leaflet please click here
The next HERA AGM runs Wednesday 22/05/2019 at Harris Academy, 20:15 – 21:00. If you would like to get involved in shaping future classes please come along.
We love course diversity, hence are always looking for tutors who can offer something different. If you would like to run a class, or would like more information regarding HERA, please contact email@example.com
Classes are run by Harris Education and Recreation Association HERA