Learn the basics of cross stitch or improve your skill with Jacqui! Having started cross stitching 27 years ago Jacqui has a wealth of knowledge whether you’re just starting to cross stitch or want to learn more advanced techniques such as stitching on linen, railroading or speciality stitches.
Course is flexible so everyone can learn at their own pace.
Materials needed would be:
- A piece of 14 count Aida
- 6 strand cotton embroidery thread. (Hobby craft have a nice value pack)
- Size 24 tapestry needle
- Sharp pair of scissors
- Needle threader is optional!
|Payment for this block is £43…||
Course enrolment for this block opens 13/01/2021 and closes 20/01/2021…
- Classes commence remotely via Zoom, Wednesday 27/01/2021, 18:30pm – 20:30pm for 10 weeks until 31/03/2021.
- View our speedy guide to Zoom here
- Click here to download the Cross Stitch evaluation form. Please email completed form to firstname.lastname@example.org
Classes are run by Harris Education and Recreation Association HERA