Learn the basics of cross stitch or improve your skill with Jacqui! Having started cross stitching 27 years ago Jacqui has a wealth of knowledge whether you’re just starting to cross stitch or want to learn more advanced techniques such as stitching on linen, railroading or speciality stitches.
Course is flexible so everyone can learn at their own pace.
Materials needed would be:
- A piece of 14 count Aida
- 6 strand cotton embroidery thread. (Hobby craft have a nice value pack)
- Size 24 tapestry needle
- Sharp pair of scissors
- Needle threader is optional!
Course enrolment opens Wednesday 21st October at 6pm, and closes the following Wednesday 28th October at 6pm.
- Classes commence remotely via Zoom, Wednesday 04/11/2020, 18:30pm – 20:30pm for 5 weeks until 02/12/2020.
- View our speedy guide to Zoom here
- Click here to download the Cross Stitch evaluation form. Please email completed form to email@example.com
Classes are run by Harris Education and Recreation Association HERA