Learn the basics of cross stitch or improve your skill with Jacqui! Having started cross stitching 27 years ago Jacqui has a wealth of knowledge whether you’re just starting to cross stitch or want to learn more advanced techniques such as stitching on linen, railroading or speciality stitches.
Course is flexible so everyone can learn at their own pace.
|Payment for this course tbc…|
Materials needed would be:
- A piece of 14 count Aida
- 6 strand cotton embroidery thread. (Hobby craft have a nice value pack)
- Size 24 tapestry needle
- Sharp pair of scissors
- Needle threader is optional!
Course enrolment for this block will open 04/08/21 and close on 11/08/21…
- Classes commence remotely via Zoom, Wednesday 18/08/2021, 18:30pm – 20:30pm for 6 weeks until 22/09/2021.
- View our speedy guide to Zoom here
- Click here to download the Cross Stitch evaluation form. Please email completed form to email@example.com
Classes are run by Harris Education and Recreation Association HERA