Data Protection Statement
- Harris Education & Recreation Association
DATA PROTECTION: The information you give is important and will be used in the following ways:
- If HERA have to cancel a class at short notice, we need to know how to contact you
- So HERA can promote their programme
- To tell you about HERA AGM and any other important business
- To offer opportunities to support and develop HERA activities
- Dundee City Council and other funders like to know the demographics of our participants.
No personal data that can be used to identify individual students is ever shared with third parties.
According to the terms of the new regulations, these forms will be securely destroyed at the end of the session. If you have any questions about data protection or any other aspect of our operations, please contact us by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
By continuing on to the Jewellery course, you consent to having read the above statement and that you agree to how HERA processes your information.
The Jewellery course can be found here…
Classes are run by Harris Education and Recreation Association HERA